| CENTRAL MICHIGAN
Thursday, Dec. 7 | 8 p.m. (ET)
Vadalabene Center | Edwardsville, Ill.
SETTING THE SCENE
The Central Michigan women's basketball team will play the second and third of four-straight road games when it travels to Southern Illinois-Edwardsville on Thursday (8 p.m.) and Indiana State on Saturday (1 p.m.).
Central Michigan ranks ninth in the Collegeinsider.com's Mid-Major Top 25.
• The Chippewas (6-1) are on a hot streak riding a six-game win streak after downing Oakland, 103-85, at the Grizzlies' O'rena on Sunday.
• Three CMU players -- Tinara Moore (28), Presley Hudson (27) and Micaela Kelly -- scored at least 20 points against Oakland, and all five starters scored in double figures.
• Moore also had 11 rebounds for her fourth double-double of the season and the 29th of her career. Junior forward Reyna Frost had 14 points and 10 boards in also recording her fourth double-double of the year.
• Hudson, a junior guard, is averaging 21.7 points per game and is shooting 48.5 percent from 3-point range. She also had seven assists against Oakland and is first in the MAC and 20th nationally in scoring.
• Frost ranks fourth in the nation and first in the MAC with 12.9 rebounds per game.
• CMU ranks second in the nation and leads the MAC with an 84.8 free-throw percentage (112-of-132). Hudson is one of four in the nation and the only player in the MAC who is 100 percent from the line (29-of-29).
• SIUE is 3-3 after dropping a 65-61 decision to Stetson last weekend.
• Lauren White leads the Courgars, averaging 13.7 points per game. She is shooting 39.7 percent from the floor. Sydney Bauman is SIUE's top rebounder at 8.3 per.
• Indiana State (2-5) is coming off a 55-46 loss to Illinois-Chicago. The Sycamores are scheduled to play at Illinois on Thursday.
• Ashley Taia leads Indiana State in scoring at 10.2 points per game.
Central Michigan will play on Dec. 17 at Duquesne before returning to McGuirk Arena on Dec. 21 to host Quinnipiac.