|Friday Live Stats||Follow Volleyball on Twitter||Saturday Live Stats|
|Friday Live Video
||Listen Live on CMUChippewas.com||Saturday Live Video|
Chippewas Take on MAC West Rivals Northern Illinois and Western Michigan in Final Home Weekend of Season
Mount Pleasant, Mich. -The Central Michigan women's volleyball team will look to avenge losses to Northern Illinois and Western Michigan earlier this season when it takes on both teams this weekend at home.
The Chippewas (11-13 overall 5-7 MAC) face the Huskies at 7:30 p.m on Friday to start off the weekend. NIU is 7-5 in the conference this season after winning both its matches last weekend. CMU will celebrate 'Senior Night' on Saturday when it hosts rival Western Michigan at 7 p.m.
• The Huskies bring a 15-11 record into the match against the Chippewas but are 2-5 in away games this season.
• The Huskies beat the Chippewas in Illiniois earlier this season, taking advantage of 37 Chippewa errors on their way to a 3-1 victory.
• In that loss, Kaitlyn McIntire poured in 26 kills for a team high. Teammate Melissa Fuchs chipped in with 11 kills.
• The Broncos are 14-11 overall on the season and 7-5 in conference play after splitting their MAC matches last weekend.
• The Chippewas will face the Broncos at home, where Central is 4-2 on the season. The Broncos are 4-5 in away matches this season.
• The Broncos beat the Chippewas in four sets earlier this season, as four different Broncos recorded double digit kills.
• Senior outside hitter Kaitlyn McIntyre racked up 24 kills during the weekend, upping her season total to 340. McIntyre needs just 61 more kills this season to reach fourth all time in that category at CMU.
• McIntyre is currently averaging 4.00 kills per set, up from her career average of 3.45 kills per set last season. This rate would currently place her at second all time in kills per set average at CMU.
• With 5.41 digs per set, senior Jenna Coates ranks 14th in the nation in digs per set and first in the MAC conference. Coates recorded 30 digs last weekend.