|Friday Live Stats||Follow Volleyball on Twitter||Saturday Live Stats|
|Friday Live Video
||Listen Live on CMUChippewas.com||Saturday Live Video|
Chippewas Battle Ball State and Toledo in Pair of Key MAC West Road Games
Mount Pleasant, Mich. -The Central Michigan women's volleyball team will face off against Ball State and Toledo on the road this weekend.
The Chippewas (11-11 overall 5-5 MAC) face the Cardinals at 7 p.m on Friday to start off the weekend. Ball State is 8-2 in the conference this season after splitting its matches last weekend.
• The Cardinals bring a 20-5 record into the match against the Chippewas and are 6-1 at home this season.
• Ball State features the MAC's most potent offense, leading the MAC in both assists per game and kills per game. Central ranks second in both these categories.
• The Chippewas come into the conference matchup at an even 5-5 after beating Buffalo and Akron at home last weekend.
• In the Chippewa's win over Akron, junior MB Hallie Enderle came up big with a career high 14 kills to help the Chippewas overcome a first set deficit and turn the match around.
• CMU faces off against the Toledo Rockets on Saturday afternoon. The Rockets are 14-10 overall on the season and 7-3 in conference play.
• The Rockets will face the Chippewas at home, where they are 8-2 on the season. Toledo is riding a three game MAC win streak into this weekend.
• The Chippewas swept the Rockets the last time they played, led by 12 kills apiece from Angie White and Kaitlyn McIntyre.
• Senior outside hitter Kaitlyn McIntyre racked up 29 kills during the weekend, upping her season total to 316. McIntyre needs just 85 more kills this season to reach fourth all time in that category at CMU.
• McIntyre is currently averaging 4.10 kills per set, up from her career average of 3.45 kills per set last season. This rate would currently place her at second all time in kills per set average at CMU.
• With 5.62 digs per set, senior Jenna Coates ranks eighth in the nation in digs per set and first in the MAC conference.