• Three-time recipient of the MAC Coach of the Year award
• The Chippewas earned the highest team grade point average in the country in 2012 and have recorded the highest GPA among all Division I public universities for each of the last three seasons.
• Led the Chippewas to two MAC Tournament titles (1995, 2002) and one regular-season championship (2002)
• Advanced to the league championship game five times and the semifinals on seven other occasions
• Coached three MAC Freshman of the Year and two MAC Player of the Year recipients
Complete media bio
The Freese File Date of Birth: Oct. 18, 1958 Birthplace: Newport News, Va. High School: Indian Hill HS College: Ohio State, 1980
• Alumni Questionnaire
• Program History/Record Book (.html)
Your browser does not support iframes.