2012 Mid-American Conference Outdoor Track and Field Championships
Heat Sheets and Results
Day One Results | Day Two Results | Final Results
|Single Day||Weekend Pass|
(w/ valid student ID)
Schedule of Events/Results
Click here for the full Schedule of Events. Results will be posted here at the conclusion of each day.
Live results will be available throughout the weekend.
Thursday, May 10 - Field events, decathlon/heptathlon events, 10,000m run finals
Friday, May 11 - Field events, decathlon/heptathlon events, sprint/mid-distance prelims, 3,000m steeplechase finals
Saturday, May 12 - Field events, all remaining running event finals, and the awards ceremony
The Lyle Bennett Outdoor Track will host the Mid-American Conference Outdoor Track and Field Championships for the first time since 2003, when Central Michigan claimed its first outdoor track MAC Championship.
Temperatures are expected to be slightly above average for this time of year, with highs of 66 degrees, 73 degrees and 68 degrees on each of the three days of the Championships. Accuweather is predicting a slight chance of a thunderstorm o Saturday, but the remainder of the competition should be relatively sunny.
CMUChippewas.com Continuing Coverage
In the week leading up to the MAC Outdoor Track and Field Championships, CMUChippewas.com will be running a series of feature stories previewing the Chippewas prospects at the meet and reviewing the outstanding achievements to this point. The schedule of articles is as follows:
- CMU Throwers (May 3) - With two school record holders and two All-Americans, the Chippewas' throwers corps is strong.
- Senior Leadership (May 5) - The Chippewas are led by strong seniors who set the tone for the entire team's performance. Find out what they mean to the team as they compete in their final MAC Championship as a CMU student-athlete
- CMU Sprints and Hurdles (May 8) - The sprinters and hurdlers have built on strong performances at the MAC Indoor Track and Field Championships and are carrying momentum into the Outdoor Championships.
- CMU Jumps Events and Decathlon (May 9) - Chippewas in each of the field event groups will be competing for points at the MAC Championships.
- CMU Distance Runners (May 9) - With four new school records this season and two other standing school records held by current distance runners, the MAC Championships are an opportunity to build on an already historic season.
Spectator parking: Lots 62E and 62W, Lot 63 and Lot 64 (Travel/Parking Information)
Driving Directions to the CMU Student Activities Center (Adjacent to the Lyle Bennett Outdoor Track)