|Thursday, Live Stats||Follow Volleyball on Twitter||Saturday Live Stats|
|Thursday Live Video||Listen Live on CMUChippewas.com||Saturday Live Video|
Chippewas Take on Eastern Michigan at Home and Face Ohio on Road to End Regular Season
Mount Pleasant, Mich. -The Central Michigan women's volleyball team will wrap up the regular season this weekend as they host Eastern Michigan at McGuirk Arena before traveling to Athens to take on Ohio University.
The Chippewas are looking to secure a berth in the Mid-American Conference Tournament and enter the weekend as the No. 8 seed.
CMU (11-15 overall 5-9 MAC) face the Eagles at 7:00 p.m on Thursday to start off the weekend. EMU is 4-10 in the conference this season after losing both its matches last weekend.
• The Eagles are 14-15 on the season but just 4-10 in conference play, and are just 3-7 in away matches.
• In that win, the Chippewas held the Eagles to just a .122 hitting percentage, helped by double digit digs from Schuette and McIntyre.
• The Bobcats are 22-4 overall on the season and 12-2 in conference play after battling for wins in both MAC matches last weekend. Ohio clinched its 11th-straight MAC East title last weekend.
• The Chippewas will face the Bobcats in Athens, where Ohio is 7-2 on the season. Central is 3-9 in away matches this season.
• Senior outside hitter Kaitlyn McIntyre racked up 26 kills during the weekend, upping her season total to 366. McIntyre needs just 35 more kills this season to reach fourth all time in that category at CMU.
• McIntyre is currently averaging 3.94 kills per set, up from her career average of 3.45 kills per set last season. This rate would currently place her at second all time in kills per set average at CMU.
• With 5.41 digs per set, senior Jenna Coates ranks 14th in the nation in digs per set and second in the MAC.