|Friday Live Stats||Follow Field Hockey on Twitter||LIKE Field Hockey on Facebook|
Chippewas Will Take on UC Davis This Weekend
MOUNT PLEASANT, Mich. -The Central Michigan field hockey team will finish its seven road-game trip in a neutral site contest at Ball State versus UC Davis on Friday, September 27 at 1 p.m.
• In sophomore goalkeeper Sadie Reynolds’ first season as the starting goalkeeper she ranks second in saves with 59, goals against average with 2.44, and in save percentage with .756 for the Mid-American Conference. In the national rankings, Reynolds 14-save performance against No. 8 Stanford ranks in the top 20 in the country.
• The Chippewas posted the second highest assists total in a single game in the country when they totaled eight assists against St. Louis September 1.
• Junior midfielder Mary Alice Moore is tied for fifth in the MAC with four goals. Moore clinched the first spot in game-winning goals with two for the MAC.
• In the MAC rankings for assists, sophomores Anne Middeldorp and Kaysie Gregory are tied for fourth with three. Senior Julianna Makrinos and junior Maureen Riley are tied for eighth with two assists.
• UC Davis ended its 2012 season 8-12, finishing second on NorPac play. The Aggies have started the 2013 season 1-4, averaging 11 shots per game with an average of 1.80 goals.
• The Maroon and Gold will start MAC play at home on Saturday, October 5 versus Ball State at 1 p.m.